Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gallery show coming up!

Hello again,
 I invite you to 'check out' my most recent cityscape paintings, created especially for a show at DK Gallery in Marietta.  DK is a prestigious gallery right on the historic Marietta Square. The show is called  'Oh the places I will go', and will also feature two other fine artists, Shane McDonald and Terence Gasca.  The show will be up from Setember 5th through the end of the month, with a special opening reception to be held on Friday night,  September 7th,  from 5-9pm, coinciding with Marietta Square's monthly Artwalk.
Live jazz, plus some tasty treats and beverages, too.  Hope you can fall by, check it out, drop in , it will be a happening! (that's about all the 60's lingo i can come up with at the moment).

1 comment:

  1. Your paintings are beautiful! I wish I could go to your reception at DK Gallery.Unfortunately I leaving very early Sat. morning for Colorado. I met you a couple of years ago when you played for the National Show at the AAC. Deanna Jaugstetter and I were in charge of the reception. I cannot find your email address. The reason I'm posting is I'm looking for a gallery in a historic town in the South. I saw that you are in Gallery 202 in Franklin and wanted to see if you can tell me a little about it or any of the other galleries in Franklin. Or any other galleries anywhere you think my work might fit? I paint in watercolors. My website is www.marshachandler.com and my email address is marshasfineart@bellsouth.net. Thank you for your time. I'm in Frameworks Gallery in Marietta right now. However they told me that they don't sell Watercolors very well.

    ReplyDelete