Friday, July 8, 2016

Heading to Cashiers Plein Air Festival


Above is a waterfall in Dawsonville, GA.......I painted it last week, and it's 20x16.  Notice a lot of greenery.....which is typical for Georgia, particularly in the summer months.....

Heading off next week to the bi-enniel Cashiers NC plein air festival. For locals interested, please take a drive over to the Cashiers Village  Green Commons and see the wet room (just completed paintings) this Wednesday through Saturday.  For interested artists, there's also an open Quick Draw on Friday at 2pm. See the website for more details   Cashierspleinairfestival.com , or contact me if you like. johnbguernsey@bellsouth.net

I forgot to add some needed details to my previous note about upcoming classes and workshops......I will get that info updated asap......I hope to see you at one (or more!) of my classes/workshops this fall.......It'll be here before you know it. 

THanks for checking my blog!

john

p.s. forgot to mention, i picked up a nice second place award at the Los Gatos Plein Air festival a few weeks ago.....(Judge was Paul Kratter. 1st went to greg larock, and 3rd to wayne mckenzie. Good company !)......Had a great time,and will load some pic's from the event soon....  

No comments:

Post a Comment